Spirecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirecraft Forums

More than a community; a family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New address!!! spire.servegame.com
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 7:53 am by Spinach

» Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm by black_pawn

» Trusted Requests
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyNovember 22nd 2016, 9:29 pm by black_pawn

» Theif
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptySeptember 9th 2016, 6:23 pm by Jerky

» House for grabs.
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 11:41 am by black_pawn

» new player
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 5:24 pm by black_pawn

» powerless.
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 12:42 am by ZeldaG2016

» I'm back.
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:14 pm by black_pawn

» Anyone still active on Spire?
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyMay 9th 2016, 7:12 pm by SpilledWarrior

» Eric for mod
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyApril 1st 2016, 3:05 pm by Xeon

Top posters
ZeldaG2016
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Vote_lcap1Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Voting_bar1Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Vote_rcap1 
Penghaun
Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Vote_lcap1Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Voting_bar1Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Vote_rcap1 
Xeon
Mr_JC_McKing
ItsSpin
Brain
Jerky
SpilledWarrior
wardgun
JayH
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 115 on July 3rd 2019, 3:51 pm

Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_JC_McKing
Mr_JC_McKing

Minecraft Username : SuperKameGoku
Male Posts : 67

Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 1:42 am

Hello people of SpireCraft! I'll start off by saying that this is just a suggestions post. It is in no way meant to be demeaning towards our current version of spirecraft or the people who run it.

In the seven months that I've been on, I guess you could say spire has gone downhill. Reason being, not as many players are coming on. Now, some of that may be because of player to player issues on the server, higher priorities in life, or just boredom. But spirecraft was once a beautiful thing, with a lot of great people. I believe we can achieve close to that.

From my observations, people had the greatest time in spire XII (12, the survival one). I saw more people on that one than spire 11 and 13 combined. When you work for hours on end to collect resources to build your great empire, whether it be shops or castles, it feels more fulfilling than being given infinite materials. When you do that, you actually feel like you achieve something. Personally, my favorite feature of spire 12 was the economy plugin. And by the look of all the shops on spire 12, I assume I am not the only one. I saw good player relationships form from spire 12, with people working together, helping to create a better world.

I propose that when minecraft 1.9 comes (the combat update), we have something more like spire 12 (with a few modifications). I believe we should still be able to have ranks like trusted, builder, etc. But I think creative, /give, and /item should strictly stay with Admin rank and higher, and /fly and /tp be for mod and higher. I think the current rule setup is great, it is setup to where everyone is happiest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
SpilledWarrior
SpilledWarrior

Minecraft Username : SpilledWarrior
Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 12:40 am

Honestly, I wouldn't really enjoy that, and a few more people probably wouldn't as well. Seeing as Spire XII actually made a few people quit for a while, (including me), survival probably wouldn't be a great idea. Sure, some people would enjoy it, but some people wouldn't. In the end it comes down to what's best for Spire. They could use the /server command again so people could switch between creative and survival, or they could do an only creative server, They could do what you suggested too.

I don't think creative should only be for administrators and higher nor /fly only available to moderators and higher. This is all just my opinion though, I'm sure there are people who agree with me and people who don't. Like I said though, in the end it comes down to what's best for Spire.

Thanks for reading, Spilled.
Back to top Go down
Mr_JC_McKing
Mr_JC_McKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 2:58 am

Thank you spilled, I respect your opinion, people like what they like. And your suggestion is really good, we could have a sub-server that's just survival, and another that is like this one. I think that would work out the best. But it might not do so hot on Jerky's internet or his machine (just assuming). But then again, he did manage to run a factions server as well as a regular, right?
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG2016
ZeldaG2016

Minecraft Username : ZeldaG2016
Female Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 12:24 pm

Once upon a time, Jerky ran multiple servers on his PC. A survival, creative, and factions. Making separate servers to serve separate purposes is very possible still.
Back to top Go down
Mr_JC_McKing
Mr_JC_McKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 8:35 pm

Ok, thank you for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sweetblade
Sweetblade

Minecraft Username : Sweetblade
Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 9:46 pm

Once upon a time it was Spire II Razz
Back to top Go down
black_pawn

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm

i just wish for a map reset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...    Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirecraft Forums :: Spirecraft Community :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: