Spirecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirecraft Forums

More than a community; a family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New address!!! spire.servegame.com
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 7:53 am by Spinach

» Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm by black_pawn

» Trusted Requests
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyNovember 22nd 2016, 9:29 pm by black_pawn

» Theif
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptySeptember 9th 2016, 6:23 pm by Jerky

» House for grabs.
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 11:41 am by black_pawn

» new player
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 5:24 pm by black_pawn

» powerless.
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 12:42 am by ZeldaG2016

» I'm back.
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:14 pm by black_pawn

» Anyone still active on Spire?
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyMay 9th 2016, 7:12 pm by SpilledWarrior

» Eric for mod
Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyApril 1st 2016, 3:05 pm by Xeon

Top posters
ZeldaG2016
Iop's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap1Iop's Ban Appeal Voting_bar1Iop's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap1 
Penghaun
Iop's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap1Iop's Ban Appeal Voting_bar1Iop's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap1 
Xeon
Mr_JC_McKing
ItsSpin
Brain
Jerky
SpilledWarrior
wardgun
JayH
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 115 on July 3rd 2019, 3:51 pm

Iop's Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anger_Management

Minecraft Username : Anger_Management
Male Posts : 9

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:37 am

Hello, my name is Anger_Management or as most of you probably know me as iop43611, I changed my name. Anyway I would like to be allowed back on to the server because I would like to actually play the server this time so please let me back on the server and I will follow the rules this time. Peace! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anger_Management

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 3:29 pm

Hey it's me again please respond to my ban appeal and I really meant it. Thanks! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anger_Management

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 3:40 pm

I like this server so please unban me so I can play it i like the community and how this server runs and i would like to play this again because its fun and i didn't know i would get banned for breaking like 2 rules, I didn't mean to spam the chat so please unban me and I didn't mean to grief i was just breaking other peoples creations so please uban me so that i can play this server again. Thanks! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anger_Management

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 3:44 pm

By the way you need to fix something on the server, like when someone says something bad in the chat you mute them, if you mute them they can't say their sorry so to fix that just jail them because then they can say their sorry. Please Fix!!! Thanks I hope you change this! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG2016
ZeldaG2016

Minecraft Username : ZeldaG2016
Female Posts : 186

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 11:26 pm

Okay, allow me to address something with you. You were banned for spamming chat and using language that was deemed inappropriate to the server. And griefing is defined as breaking other player's builds. It's not cool. Your ban appeal is in consideration, but considering you spammed the server website all because you didn't get a reply is what makes it questionable if you're responsible enough to come back. I have the authority to temporarily ban you from the website if you're breaking site rules as well, but seeing as this is your warning I won't do that. Next time, please don't spam the website because you didn't get a reply. Instead, just write back in this topic. Normally posting more than 2-3 times within a 24-48 hour period is considered spam on the website, but due to a ban appeal being in place I won't argue too much. 

-Zelda.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG2016
ZeldaG2016

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 11:28 pm

And also, since I forgot to address this as well, typically when spamming is involved you're muted as well because of the situation. You shouldn't have been muted otherwise. I'll address the situation with the moderators and find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Anger_Management

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyJuly 15th 2015, 2:54 pm

Thanks Zelda for responding to me, and sorry about breaking the website rules I didn't know that it was considered spam.Thanks! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anger_Management

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:54 pm

Hey am I going to have an answer to my ban appeal because I have not had an answer so I kinda want to know. Thanks! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG2016
ZeldaG2016

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 11:27 am

I'm going to give you one more chance to come back and play on Spirecraft. If you break the rules again, I'll have to permanently ban you.

Upon completion,

-Topic Locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iop's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iop's Ban Appeal   Iop's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Iop's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1